View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The poems

MARK AND TINA,
You both are so creative. Just love the poems. I think we should continue this wonderful way to communicate. It gives our brains and souls to express our inter beings in a special way. Our own voice could not say it better.
The joy and laughter it gives me sure lifted up my spirits.
I have never been a "poem" person until now. Now I know why so many enjoy it, as it brings out something special in a special/personal format.
It really touches reality in a different way.
Sometimes it can be dark and other times can by silly. It is like a third person is talking and not myself. It allows me to say whatever is on my mind.

I am going to put each of all our poems in a special folder to go back and read on occasions.

Thank you both for such a uplift that I sure need at this time. My pain seems to increase to almost unbearable. Almost to the frantic stage. That is bad as I could do something really stupid. Stupid being take too much meds. I did that about a month ago and slept for 3 days. Looking forward to tomorrow as it will be much better..........it has to be better. Take care of your selfs and have a good evening and a wonderful tomorrow.
love to all
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-22-2010), Mark56 (06-22-2010), Rrae (06-22-2010)