View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I must thank you for the info and I am pleased to see that you have found so many nutritional treatments, etc. that could be good options for my situation. I have had some recovery of function since my question at start of this thread. Not much, but I have regained some foreskin sensation and the pain and swelling is less severe. I also have managed a few orgasms but they are usually faint to mild compared to what I remember getting a few years ago. The priapism has issue has waxed and wained as time progressed but of all ridiculous things to do, I now am on a prescription that carries priapism as a known side effect. So far no major priapism spell since taking it and I really wouldn't care all that much if it did! I guess I would seek treatment if the prescription does trigger a bad priapismic episode. I'm just not facing much more to loose because I really don't have much left to loose. I have seen my hope of sexual satisfaction leave and doubt that it will return. I keep learning that nerves take so long to regenerate and that is longer than my past priapismic episodes have been apart from each other. But besides all that my life is looking pretty fair compared to many, so I am also thankful.
mrgas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote