View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 03:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default mayo clinic called yesterday afternoon

I am sooo excited...hope they decide my case is worth at least an appt so I can plead my case in person instead of over the phone. Late yesterday afternoon I got a call and the Movement Disorder Neuro at UNMC sent a referral to Mayo to the head of the same dept there (Dr T trained under him) the woman on the phone grilled me over what has all been going on and if I had any litigation over it going on at present time, she said Mayo does not get involved in litigation. She said that "my case was interesting" and she was passing it on to the Neurologist team that decides if an appt will be offered...so now the wait to see.. she said I should hear from the team in the next few days...Please say a Prayer that they will see me, my insurance company will buy the RN a new map so she can see that Rochester MN is closer to central NE than Cleveland OH, John Hopkins or the U of AZ...and that the neurologist there have the knowledge to fix this not only for me but for others who have the same thing going on. God bless you all Jo
mamagoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote