View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Deja I think you mentioned something for me too about being overwhelmed. I don't enjoy a lot going on and like a low key environment which noise does not represent to me. I know for me it is very key to keep calm and mellow if that is possible through pain. For air I could never tolerate a window unit. Well I live in South Florida but even with my air vents they are directed in a certain way so it does not hit me hard or my pain increases. I have been also mentioned migraines cause of my eye pain as well as ear pain but I dont think I have them. My ear pain is separate from my noise sensitivity.
Darlin 10 grandkids and 5 kids. Wow. I am an only child and single as an adult right now. I come from a background of quiet so I think that has something to do with it too.
Mrs D when you go to the movies make sure to sit in the middle not on the edges cause that is where the speaker is. I used to sit on the end so I could get out easier but the sound is too loud. Sometimes for me music ear phones help and sometimes they bother. So I try to go with the flow.
Gosh looking back at this and what I wrote really makes me feel like I am falling apart.
Hang in there all
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote