View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

BeccaP: Great to hear from you! So glad you found the fistula instead of the bone problem...seems like a much easier fix. Good luck with your next blood injection - hope the fix "sticks" this time! Answers are SWEET!

My daughter is two 1/2 weeks into vision therapy. Very compassionate doctor. It's no walk in the park, though. I would definately figure out your inner ear issues before you try vision therapy. She gets super nauseated and lightheaded...probably not something you wish to invite at this point.

As an alternative, perhaps a vision therapist could prescribe you prism and/or reading glasses that might give you some relief from vision symptoms until you are sufficiently recovered from the fistula tear to try therapy? IDK just an idea that might bring some relief.

All the best! Try to enjoy your summer! I'll tell you what I tell my daughter, "I know your feeling better...almost back to normal...but just be kind to yourself...don't over-do it...rest...hydrate...eat..." Do you feel sufficiently nagged?
PCSLearner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BeccaP (11-06-2010)