View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default First day on Ritalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko View Post
Hiya. Over the past several years I've taken provigil, amantadine separately and together. Now, I take Ritalin-SR ... it's ... okay.

My fatigue is of the 'severe' type ... I take the Ritalin once a day and I just have to adjust my day ... I've learned what activities will cause the sleepies, so I just adapt to the situation ... if that makes any sense at all.

But, everyone is different and with that, everyone's reactions to a medication will differ ...

Wishing you well!

Niko
Today I took my first Ritalin pill, so how about we let each other know how it's working. My fatigue is really taking over my life and my body has turned to jelly because I am on the bed all day. Modifinal is the stimulant I have been using for abbey 7 years and I guess it doesn't much wok any more. My neuro tried me on 4 AP, potassium channel blocker, but one pill was enough as I was very vert dizzy on it.

Fatigue and weakness is debilitating, if we can combat those it is much easier to fight the other symptoms - except pain of course.

Keep in touch. If there are any longer Time ritulin users out there who can shed some light on experiential side effects, efficacy, and best dosage, sustained realease etc. Would be grateful.
Sandra
sw8689 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (07-03-2010)