View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I AM A GENIUS!!!!! lol

I don't need to buy anything at the moment (but if a wringer (not the step kind), but the clothes kind becomes available, or I want to plunk down the money for a spinner, well, I will

but GUESS WHAT I DID???

While watching those videos on youtube, and learning how various people wring out their clothing, I stumbled upon a young man using his salad spinner.

I HAVE A HUGE OXO SALAD SPINNER.

I took some Woolite, I took all my tops, and two of Alan's shirts.

I washed them in the sink. I only wrung them out a bit, not too much that it would hurt my hand, and I put them one my one in the salad spinner.

Now if I didn't have the salad spinner, I would have used a towell, or a chammy and twist and twist, etc.

Well, WONDER OF WONDERS.

I did the pumping action and all the water drained out of the basket into the bottom of the salad spinner. I said:

OH Wow, look at this. I did ALL THE CLOTHES LIKE THAT.

You have to pump and pump BUT GUESS WHAT?

I GOT AN UPPER BODY WORKOUT. You have no idea how much pumping you do, (I've been doing this to rinse out my greens and other stuff), but now I'm officially using this gadget to rinse my clothing.

All the clothes came out as if I had twisted them in the towel or Sham Wow thingee.

I then hung up ALL THE CLOTHES over my bathtub.

I had gone out and bought an adjustable tension rod, just like the one I hang my shower curtain on. It's big and strong.

I have it right in the middle of the tub (HIGH) and I put all the clothes on this thing.

So now I shall be doing my clothes and some of Alan's and we'll save on laundry time and money at the laundromat.

I swear, I would be a really cool AMISH PERSON.

lol lol lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote