Old 06-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Understanding served here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
aww I didnt mean to sound mad and I wasnt yelling at anyone.

It has just taken me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG to find a place that would let me have the info about Neuro stim as option let me have it up top. THANK YOU Neuro Talk (Chemar & Doc John).
For years on other web sites I have posted and others posted under me sharing their PNS/ Neuro Stim journey but soon the thread would get lower and lower on the page and then puff its back 2 ,3 ,5 pages and then it is gone. some places wouldn't even let my post stay on the forum cus they are more for Motor Cortex .
So at last I have it up top it wont get shoved down lower and lower. it wont get lost. it is a place others can share their story and info.
Most important others will be able to find the info easy and it is in one place. I do want the side chat and casual conversations down here. cus it has taken along time to get info , make friends and contacts and I want the important info easy to find cus thats what a stickie up top is for ..I dont want to lose that privilege cant lose the stickie and all the precious info.
no biggie I didnt intend to sound mad or like I was yelling.
Thanks for understanding ! ! !

PEACE
BMW
Awww.... I know that, and it is why my message had smiles and a winky in it. You know, like someone says something and then winks afterward to let you know they have a gleam of humor in their eye?

You are SO absolutely right to keep us focused on the T.N. thread... so right. I am with you 100%. Can you feel it?

Blessings on you BMW, yep!
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-23-2010), Rrae (06-24-2010)