View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default tramadol withdrawals anyone??

After 6 weeks of once a week feeling like I am having food poisoning I have finally found the culprit!

See I thought it was the yucky fast food I had the first time. Then I ran out of tramadol, lodine, and neurontine all at once and doc #1 says call doc #2 who changed the meds and didn't put refills on it and of course this was a friday and doc #2 didn't bother to return my calls so doc #1 finally called it in on monday morning and I spent 2 days feeling sick as a dog.

Then there was a day I left to go to moms and forgot to grab my pills and didn't get home until late that night...next day yucky blah food poisoning feeling again.

Then we switched from tramadol to tramadol extended release and back to tramadol (sick every time). and tramadol not really working for me at all. So when I ran out this time (did i mention my insurance only covers a five day supply at a time for this carp? which means more than one trip to the pharmacy a week even though I have been on it 3 times a day for over a year?), I decided to not call the doc for another refill since it's not working anyways...yup, you guessed it!

So now I have figured out what is causing the tummy issues, so do I deal with it a few more days until it clears out of my system for good or call the doc for more?

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (06-24-2010)