View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if I can sneak in and say hello to my old friends and hi to the new folks here.
I
I wonder that after too long of not getting in to visit or even read, that I was suprised to see our name mentioned....and touched.

I wonder if you know that even though we haven't been posting lately, that you are sill very special to us...some extra special!

I wonder how ther first year of parenting together has flown by and we have a 4 and 6 year old who are learning life lessons and teaching us a fair share of them to us.

I wonder that they can count to 200 in Chinese and say many things, as well...which is what I wanted to do. Maybe they can teach me!

I wonder that it all feels regular now, having them here. I wonder about the quiet evenings on the proch with a glass of ice tea...that were supposed to happen. I wonder what things will look like in 10 years.

I wonder that it has taken 8 months since Moi's surgery to finally feel better again.

I wonder if we wil be able to have a visit with some of our forum friends in the next year.....

I wonder if any of you ever went kayaking? I just started and LOVE it!!! The dolphins swim rright up to you....

I would like to send you each a hug and say I hope things are going well for you. Take care!!!
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-24-2010), barbo (06-24-2010), Burntmarshmallow (06-23-2010), DMACK (06-24-2010), FeelinGoofy (06-25-2010), Wren (06-24-2010)