View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 11:33 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default planets lining up?

There are a few electrical charges running through just about everything these days, and the PD community isn't any different. IT all boils down to ethics, and everyone has there own view - what the opposition likes to call an agenda.

Agenda has to stop being considered a bad word, but it can only do that by becoming honest and if there is give and take. This being gone for quite some time, the various groups are now called stakeholders, because it is so close to the Holy Stockmarket.

And I am going to stop there to everyone's relief, and, because Michael 7733 is back, I know someone will participate, so to relax our minds and for a little commaradarie (sp)? i thought i would list 3 programs I don't know that i"ve ever admitted watching and one new program watched lately (new being that you have never actively sought to watch that program before.)

if you are so inclined, add your "I still eat Frosted FLakes' admission re tv programs.

1. Dawg the Bounty Hunter - I lived in Hawaii for 10 years and, in amazement, marvel at the progression from Hawaii Five-O to Magnum PI [short shorts?] to Dog et al. And his wife, truly, not to be in bad taste, has the biggest chest I have ever seen. One of these days she is going to get stuck because of them.

All of them look hard as nails but are good hearted.

2. Shepherd's Chapel - no frills, no thrills, just the word from two men from Arkansas - no yelling, no live audience, just a desk and podium and a couple of bibles. On at 5 am down here so i catch it when i am up and able. They take questions.

3. Judging Amy - good acting, especially from the gal who who used to be the married one on Cagney and Lacy - can't recall name at the moment but think it's her best role. Tyne Daley that's it.

New program: I turned on, deliberately, a cooking show. She looked like she'd just had an hour of yoga and never spilled a drop of anything. Right away I couldn't relate.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 02-03-2007 at 11:53 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote