View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I haven't posted much recently...I am going through another bad time, but hopeful about it.

I was getting major muscle cramps this past week and twitches in my shoulders and back which are now going away since I reduced my Mestinon. I had severe enough pain I almost went to the ER, but decided to see if the pains went away with less Mestinon, and they did.

This is the third time this has happened since I got MG and it is difficult to determine if I need more or less Mestinon or if something else is going on.

So I am hesitant to celebrate about my MG symptoms decreasing, but it seems that they have. I am taking 1/4 pills (15 mg) once a day now, which isn't much but if I take more I am getting muscle cramps, and it is enough to keep the MG symptoms minimal. Need to talk with my neuro about this.

And with the way MG has its good and bad moments, maybe I am just having a few good days...and hoping that it stays this way for a while. Still have a few sore muscles, but that is fading.

I am finding that these hot days (109 degrees F today) recently have been making my MG feel better. I don't understand how, but the heat feels good as long as I drink lots of water.

I hope everyone is doing well.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote