View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you scrubbs and suev

Even if you can get sufficient answers, it helps to limit, what this could be. And many of you have quite long way before diagnosis and doctors must have suggest other diseases too. And here in internet is plenty of knowledge if I only have words/names to search. So that's why I'm looking for diseases rare too, witch mimics for example MG. Because doctors dont search/thinks I have to do that. Little dog trying to find bone

My work healthcare doc suggested one neuro and I'm going to visit there in two weeks. I'm going to ask her about Tensilon test (was that right?). But help from here helps when I go there.

Suev: You asked about hydrocortisone. My symptoms have ingreased when I have decreaset it. I have thinking it's possible that I have had little protection during that medication, but those dosages have been quite small compared to usual treatment to MG or another that kind treatments. It is possible it doing my symptoms weird and unusual compared to this kind of diseases In two week that medication is over, so it's intresting to see, what happens after that...

My adrenals have been little weak so they needed help to have enough cortisol convert thyroid hormones to cell level. I have decreased very slowly and s-korsol have been tested cople of weeks ago and adrenals worked fine.

Thanks to you!
NordicGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote