View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Got The Date

Hi Everyone.
Well, finally I got the date. I was excited; but a little disappointed as I wanted it sooner. He could have done it on July 15th; but he is going on vacation on the 20th and did not feel comfortable doing the surgery and then him being gone and would not be able to help me. He said that I will with out a doubt need his help afterwards. I guess I really admire him for thinking about being here for me and not wanting it sooner. He seems to be so kind and caring. So, I will be happy about the wait. Looks like my summer will really be lost with the wait and the pain that comes with it and then the recovery afterwards. September is always nice in Denver, so will look forward to that. Hey Tina, I told you wrong...it is the 5th; but that is a Thursday.
After reading the name suggestions you gave me, I think I like St. Felix. He was put on fire ( like me ) on a gridiron, and then they took his head off. Sometimes that seems like a good idea. I am not real fond of cats as I think they are mean, so this would be perfect. I will just tell that mean cat to attack the pain with his ugly big claws. I bet you he could even have a pretty good fight with T-REX. Cats can be sneaky.

For those of you that are not up to date on my pain levels.....I almost went to the er 3 nights ago. The pain way the worst. The next day was horrible. I remembered the Valium idea from another member and tried it. I took 20 mg and my pain within 10 minutes went for a 10+ to about a 5. I did the same today. Oh my, what a difference. It gave me energy and I even found myself laughing ( which as not been around for a long time ). So Praise God, I am almost there.

So for now, I am going to watch some tv. Been in the yard all day. I will be writing another poem when it hits me.

God Bless
ASAP
Cheryl and Flix( who is still on the shelf in China somewhere)
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-24-2010), Mark56 (06-25-2010), Rrae (06-24-2010)