View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi teresakoch and thanks for your advice :-)

I'm living in Northern Europe and CD is well known, but not clutein sensitivity exept people who are intresting different kind of diet thinks. I have read that "Dangerous grain" or something like that in english...

I dont know if I have CD, but I have eaten CF over a half year now. And it has feld good and now I dont want to start again only for to be tested. I have been also lacto-ovo-vegetarian, but I started to eat meat and fish again, because soy was too prescriptive in my diet and soy is not so good to hypothyroid people. So that was easier solution. I eat generally organic food and I do most of my coarses home from beginning. I have done that many years. I also bake CF bread home. No kids, more time And a my way of living.
My D3 level tested and it was ok, but I still eat 125 micrograms daily because I cant be in sunshine (heat). My B12 was ok too and I take multi B-vit. tablet daily and extra folic acid. Also omega-3 capsules, because I dont like fish so much. I forgot to tell those things in my first post, sorry...

Thank you so much to helping me trying to find my "bone". I noticed that in this forum you have great knowledge and it's not easy to try find things alone.
When you have searched your diagnose, what other diagnoses docs, you or others have suggest you might have?

Oh, DesertFlower (nice nic). I wrote all that previous and then I noticed that you have answered too. It,s so nice to hear someone else has had those kind of symtoms like mind. It helps a lot It's a frightenig situation when it starts to notice became more "stupid" and have no idea what's happening... Thanks for dealing this with me.
NordicGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote