Thread: Medication
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone,

Update on how am doing. Things aren't so well. I want to just tell you things are fine and great and am doing much better, but what would be the point in that, would be just hurting myself right? At least that's what am telling myself.

I have a call back in the clinic to see if can get something that will dissolve in my mouth for nausea. I am hardly able to even drink anything, i have a glass of water next to me, and i keep sipping on it. I just want to cry. I fell asleep at 5 this morning I think it was and got like 3 hours of sleep so maybe i just got too much sleep while i was in the hospital if possible to happen.

I don't know what is causing this stuff to happen to me. My labs were all fine, so my therapist has given me some ideas about what is going on, but am pretty much in denial about things. Or maybe it's not in denial, I don't know anymore. I just know that I ate a little yesterday and that didn't sit well with me, and drinking things is hard. I even got some gaterade and that isn't doing it. I am not so sure what to even try, but i know that just am not feeling well again.

I have been taking meds and stuff, and just trying to relax, which isn't so easy when can't stop thinking right now. It's so weird cause when i was in the hospital i didn't think about things, well maybe cause that's cause i slept most of the time...duh Jen...anyways, now am home and can't stop thinking. I even took a valium and that isn't working...i called my therapist but have to wait for her to call if she calls today or wait till she calls monday or when i see her wednesday...idk anymore.

anyways, that's what's up...sorry not better new.

tc everyone,
jen
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-25-2010), Dmom3005 (06-26-2010), waves (06-25-2010)