View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The volume dial is a good way to describe 'it' whatever it is.

If they are going with Fibro as a working diagnosis, they NEED to come up with what it IS, and not what it isn't, as a disease. It is the same with Sjogren's....what IS it? I have lumped myself into UCTD, with SNF and sicca (like half the people with Sjogrens).

I have the +ANA, but no serum markers for Sjs...in my book=neurological sicca. I think my sicca is PN....therefore, with a +ANA, but -ENA=UCTD, with SNF....and sicca.

And, yes, it does feel like the radio is on and up full blast....nothing doesn't hurt....and you know what....it didn't hurt any less when I was in kick-butt shape doing triathlons...it hurt the same. So it is not deconditioning. I buy degenerative arthritis too, and mine is so bad, I have given up buttons...zippers are next.....I am ready for VELCRO!

I would think that sensory nerves all over one's body, regardless of location would cause that feeling....maybe it's me, but, I think SNF can cause that all over pain....so can inflammation. In the absence of SNF or, in the absence of a +ANA, then, maybe fibro. I just hope they check people for SNF before they tell them they have fibro.....just in case something like IVIG is indicated.

Well, I need to batten down my hatches....we may get a trip to see the wizard tonight....more storms on tap.....I can tell.....I HURT all over. On the other hand, my dog has not yet wrapped himself around the downstairs toilet.....yet....

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-10-2010)