View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 05:15 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi I have RSD and PN. If it is RSD and I think for PN too it is very important to get early dx and then to treat it. For PN if you can find out the why this happend like lets say it was not from the injury but from something else if you can find the why and treat that it can help the PN. If it is RSD it is important to treat it with proper meds and other treatments asap because it can spread and worsen without. When is your emg? Do you have any other symptoms? I did not have an injury though that is what I thought I had cause when my pain happened I had been very active so went to the orthopedic doc but nothing showed up as an injury so when my pain kept increasing that is when I was refered ot a neurologist and other specialites. I am not saying you have PN from an injury or not but what I will say is I have had many doctors say to me that it is not typical in someone like me but yet it still happened. So it may not be common but it could be possible. Not sure if I am making sense. I hope you get some answers
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote