Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
THAT IS AWESOME Rrae!
I thought everyone knows I LOVE PEACE SIGNS.
I sign off PEACE BMW and my avatar is a peace sign.
I give the peace sign to my fellow drivers, the girls at work my boss... and have gifties with peace signs on them.. coffee cups , neck laces earrings.... and a shirt now My best dear friend gave me a big stained glass peace sign that I sometimes wear as a necklace..oh and I made some stepping stones with peace signs on them.
I draw peace signs on the inside of glass doors on the frozen food things at the food store , on frosty glasses that others or I am drinking out of ... on friends dusty car windows and house windows ... in the sand ,on walls of elevators , in the ladies room stalls.... on my sneakers, my clip board..every check off sheet I do at work....I just sent my friend Doody a card with colorful peace signs in it cus she love them too.
If you know me then you know I do peace signs EVERYWHERE I LOVE PEACE SIGNS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that Rrae !!!!!!
PEACE
BMW

p.s. I just saw my profile peace sign Love You Rrae
Well, girlfriend, it certainly won't pose a problem to figure out what to get YOU for the holidays
I 'KNEW' you 'liked' PEACE SIGNS, and now I realize it goes much deeper than that!! You have an inborn PASSION......too cool....
And regarding our 'Avatars'..... if our 'avatars' reflect our 'true' passions.....hmmmm maybe i better re-think mine...?.... I am in no way passionately introverted with explosions (i have a much less 'violent' view of life.....)
You see, my Avatar actually represents a much 'deeper' philosophy......for those who care to speculate ...... it's not the 'explosion' making a statement......rather, it's the fact that the little guy still 'continues' on with his venture.....yeah! PERSEVERANCE !! THAT's the KEY!! That's MY 'passion'...... either that or he's just plain too damn stupid to realize his head just disintegrated,...which could very well fit the bill of 'me'....

This is fun (pondering my thoughts out loud on a public forum)

All the while, I'm hoping Cheryl is having a low pain day 'Peace' Shalom to you dear sister

P.S. ...? does this mean that Mark has a 'fettish' for BLUE POPTARTS!!!!
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (06-26-2010)