View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default No matter in the end? Thing is...

WHAT TO Do NOW?
Main approach is to 'Treat the Symptoms' and then go from there.
In the meantime? I have to suggest that you wait until you get any and all test results! BE SURE TO GET COPIES IN YOUR HANDS! Don't leave the doc's office until you have them!
What do I say 'wait'? Because I've gone thru it THREE TIMES!
First with the CIDP/PN issue; second with a Cancer issue; and last? With a Thyorid Issue. You can burn your emotional, rational and physical aspects trying to FIND out what's wrong with you? But w/o TESTS, then, likely more tests? It all means zip. You are learning a bunch of Necessary and unnecessary info. Don't crowd your mind with 'Stuff" you don't need to crowd it with! That's why I say to save your energy for when it is needed!
This is an older article, but still relevant.... just take a look at Chart 1 for all the 'variables' that can and do happen.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/980215ap/poncelet.html To me? That chart alone is priceless in giving one a handle on all the 'possibilities' each person could have! IN the meantime? DON'T PANIC!!! Unless you get something 'progressing'....meaning moving up your legs or such.. IF it moves in days? Get squeezed in with your neuro and explain why. IF slow, explain and see if you can get squeezed in this week. That's better than having it IGNORED! Don't sneeze at progressions! Mine started slowly, then after 3 weeks steamrollered me! THEN, again? Be sure you get copies of ALL the TESTS! They can mean something important later on. Trust me on this!
Keep faith that you aren't crazy yet? Tho this stuff can get you crazy-ish in the process? Just be persistent and learn as much as you can from general stuff such as the article I'd cited... [others are up in the general 'stickies'] Take a look.
Hugs 's and keep at it! Be politely assertive and don't accept that nothing's wrong with you! - j
[Even tho you mite want to bash some heads in? It's NOT productive, much as one would like.]
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
newgfcali (06-30-2010)