View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In one of these articles it said something about the data being poorer if it was supplied by the patient,not an exact quote, but that is what it means.

This is such an old fashioned way of thinking, in womens health it has been for a long time regarded as vital that the patients responses are heard, and listened to, and the result has been a huge increase in awareness and understanding of all sorts of conditions.

Sergey may never get to cure us but his initiative is for sure going to shed some light on many aspects of PD that others will be able to run with. I think that it is fantastic that he has made this available to us, even though as Paula knows I haven't yet got round to doing my bit!

I too think that there will not be one cure, how could there be when they don't even know if it is one disease..... but then Sergey's data could go a long way to helping sort that out, couldn't it. Wish there were more people globally looking at this way of doing things, surely it must be the way to go, beats invasive shams any day. This way many may benefit, and sooner.
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote