View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

If I didnt double up on Valium, I only had 5mg last night. I just did not sleep well last night.

I've been fighting a migraine all weekend. It just finally went away a little while ago. Boyfriend showed up on my door and dragged me off for a movie and a pizza. I think getting out the house might be what knocked that migraine out. (that and an extra migraine pill)

He and one of his roommates took me to see "Knight and Day". (really good movie. I'm not a big fan of either actor, and I really liked it)

My back is killing me from the seats in the movie, but the movie was pretty good...I think the pizza after the movie helped the headache go away. (I was starving. Boyfriend had never seen me eat that much before.)

I think I'll put out my baclofen right now...set a couple of pills on my laptop next to my bed so that I'll remember to take it, and hopefully not forget whether or not I took it.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (06-30-2010)