View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It was truly a great day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
Hi- I went to the RSD walk today in Central Park. It was a great day and I got to talk to Jim Broach for a bit. I met a woman who told me how dr, Rhodes save her life. Her RSD had gotten so bad- had gone into her lungs and she thought she was going to dye. She went to Dr Rhodes and she is now walking without assist and her lungs are better. Old posts I read about Dr Rhodes were not so good but wondering if there have been any updates?

Thanks for any info

I was looking for you Gabbycakes!!
I was looking for you also and I meet the same women. They where wearing the purple shirts with Dr. Rhodes name on it. We must of been so close.. I also got to walk right next to Prince Harry and got a great Picture it was really emotional for me I don't know why. Send me your email and I'll send you a copy of the picture.

I also met some very nice people from PA. with a good support group that is not to far for me. I'm only 45 minutes from the PA. border.

I came away sweatie as,I don't even no the word, but uplifted and inspiried. I will never miss it as long as I can get there....

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote