View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So sorry Kathy and Sam for your issues.

With your leg involvement it may always be a problem to keep moving. But I attribute my high levels of physical activity with perhaps keeping some of my RSD problems at bay. I walk as much I can (I have to push myself, my friends and little dog keep me going a lot of the time). I work in my garden with my arms even though I usually pay for it later with a headache (I am **** about my plants). And I try to keep up some sort of order around the house (OK, so if my mother were to come visit I would need an army to help me get it where it would need to be, but it's basically in OK shape).

Keep moving...somehow, someway. You have to. Or you will get worse. Stay with the PT. Our insurance plans will usually always cover that.

The best of luck to you...XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Just as you said Sandy..it is hard to decide if the involvement is there..But the reason I ask is I "seem" to be having some issues..Like eating then my food lays in my chest for hours and stomach burn, I take antacids but not always a help.. but now no appetite cuz of the constant full feeling.. last few days now some GI issues... Chest pain and heavy heart beats/rate but I have been heart meds for years due to what was believed a heart aliment way long ago.. During my visit with Dr. S in March, he pointed out possible internal involvement and asked I watch for stomach and swallowing issues..of course, I don't want to attribute this to RSD if it didn't sound right but I am always on high alert since my appt... RSD ... ggrrr.. lets make up a nick name for it..a nasty one!! tee-hee..

Boy Sandy..I bet you wished the menstrating would be a bonus to kiss good-bye but no luck there... RU ready..I hope your pain stays at bay and no more advancement..The pain is certainly bad enough..Sam...you certainly have your homework cut out for you..constant internal organ monitoring.. so sorry!!

I thank you for your time and sharing such great advice with me..Ya know I love ya!

K
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (07-06-2010)