Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Great that you found your 'cause'!

I've found that since I've gotten my PN stuff, chair heights, pressure points and all of that makes me a VERY FUSSY person when considering an expensive piece of furniture that I'll likely and do [mostly] LIVE IN!
I do believe The Chair I bought several years ago.. a year after I'd come down with this all? I have now worn out!
Even finding a good chair on-line is a challenge! Be sure to GULP! at the prices to boot? But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
You have to both massage AND move 'em? Why? Gotta get that circulation 'circulating'! And, you have to move or become a stultified couch potatoe! Before my last injury? I MADE it a point to get up and out on my own, driving somewhere... each and every day! It's part keeping active, and part-keeping INDEPENDENT!
When Being on ENFORCED couch potatoe time during my last year's injury? I was soo buggy to get moving I wanted to crawl up the walls and cling to the ceiling & hang out like Bill the Cat!
Now you need to talk to your doc and neuro about getting PT and getting FIT to walk? Sitting in a chair isn't FUN. Getting around even slowly and shakily is far, far better! Go and ask and do and try! It's better for you, and I KNOW how hard it is to move when you can't and try to move when you aren't able! You know you must, you simply don't know how to do it! That's what the DOCS are for! ASK THEM Make them do their jobs to help you!
Then, let us know please! We care and have been there in heaps of different ways, some similar others not so? But we can help IF you get the help from the docs.
Keep faith in yourself. You KNOW what you need. Go get it! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-12-2010)