View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Let's get HAPPY!

Hey guys!

I was thinking today and remembering when this site was just a tad happier.........it seems several people have actually left due to negativity - -which I totally understand and am guilty of myself......

As far as I'm concerned this is the BEST site there is - filled with tons of loveable, smart, funny people placed in a horrible situation (for the time being) - there is ALWAYS hope for remission! ALWAYS!

Granted, we all have bad days, but when the going gets tough we band together...........that is a beautiful thing to see!

So...............................just for one week can we try and log in with just one piece of good news? Ideas for remission? Pet stories? A beautiful sunset? A small kindness that someone has shown us?

I will always be grateful for this site! All of you have been so kind and wonderful! I hate MG, but feel blessed to have you in my life!

My good thing for today is that my sweetie brought me home dinner and set up a cleaning service for the rest of this week.........can't get much better than that!

Big hugs!
Erin