View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ive been tracking my TN for 2 years now but only had 1 MRI and blood tests. Its nice to find this thread, since most are for people suffering far worse and different symptoms than myself. Mine started on right side of forehead and has since changed a bit each time I have episodes. Anywhere from my right eye, to my upper cheeks, to eye twitching and the worst of all the sharp deep throbbing pains. My symptoms and Neuro say its TN but I constantly have this doubt that I wasnt diagnosed properly, and I dont feel like talking about it anymore, since Im so all over the place with my pain issues. ive always found that the change of seasons is my worst time, and this summer has been bad. The last 4 weeks it started with eye twitching under my left eye, over to top of left eye by the nose, down to both sides of my nose, to now deep sharp head pains. Pain meds do nothing for the deep sharp pains. Im stressed out and I think its because Im obsessing on my health issues, not sleeping well now. Anyone else go through anything similar? Maybe I should talk to Neuro or my normal Dr but dont feel like they can do anything. Based on my original pain, it seems like I have atypical TN since I dont have jaw issues. Thanks for any replies
Pete_Ike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote