View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lonely in my area we have what is called the Allen group ..you can go to the health clinic (it is where you apply for food stamps and get doctors care for low income and such) they only charge what a person can afford to pay and allot of times that is nothing.. no charge ..to see and talk to a professional .
after my accident I used them for a bit until another talk doc agreed to take a legal I.O.U. from my lawyer . since my jaw was wired shut and talking was very painful I wrote most of my stuff in a note book or on paper and just handed them my written thoughts .
I do not know if they have anything like that where you are but it wouldnt hurt to check into it.

dont try to be what you THINK OTHERS want you to be ! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS around you think , dont worry about the reaction of others..JUST BE YOU!!YOU ARE A CARING WISE PERSON! WE LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!!!!!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-29-2010), Alffe (06-29-2010), barbo (06-29-2010), DejaVu (07-06-2010), tamiloo (07-02-2010), thelonely1 (06-29-2010), Wren (06-29-2010)