View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Just as you said Sandy..it is hard to decide if the involvement is there..But the reason I ask is I "seem" to be having some issues..Like eating then my food lays in my chest for hours and stomach burn, I take antacids but not always a help.. but now no appetite cuz of the constant full feeling.. last few days now some GI issues... Chest pain and heavy heart beats/rate but I have been heart meds for years due to what was believed a heart aliment way long ago.. During my visit with Dr. S in March, he pointed out possible internal involvement and asked I watch for stomach and swallowing issues..of course, I don't want to attribute this to RSD if it didn't sound right but I am always on high alert since my appt... RSD ... ggrrr.. lets make up a nick name for it..a nasty one!! tee-hee..

Boy Sandy..I bet you wished the menstrating would be a bonus to kiss good-bye but no luck there... RU ready..I hope your pain stays at bay and no more advancement..The pain is certainly bad enough..Sam...you certainly have your homework cut out for you..constant internal organ monitoring.. so sorry!!

I thank you for your time and sharing such great advice with me..Ya know I love ya!

K
Kathy, I too have been going thru some terrible internal RSD pain. I don't know what to do. the pain in my stomach and my GI tract is excruciating. My Dr. has admitted me to the hosp. 2 times in the last year for pain management and we called in a Gastro Dr. I had an endoscopy and a colonoscopy,fun, fun, not! The Gastro Dr. said I have erosive esophogitis(sp) and erosive gastroentinidus(sp) and was told to take prilosec in the morning and in the evening. I have been doing this ever since and this most certainly is not helping.I also have a major problem with the IBS/constipation. The pain is the worst in the morning in my intestines, so bad that I don't even want to get up because I know what the next 4 hours are going to be, pain, pain, pain. I am up by 5-5:30 am as my husband and I are raising our grandchild and I try not to let her see me in that bad of shape, she does not get up until around 7:00 am. I also have the heart problem, My pressure can get up to 200/110 with all this pain and grief, so then I was put on 4 different pressure meds. I'm really at my wits end with this and was wondering if Dr. S had told you what to do if it got inside? Or if you knew of anything we can do for this. I love my Dr. but his answer is take a laxative everyday. I tried this and it's not the answer either, so basically the first 4 hours of my day stink from the intestinal problems and the rest of the day is just full body RSD pain, anyone have any suggestions, I am becoming pretty desperate and I do not want to end up in the hosp. Any info. would be appreciated, and I am sorry I went on such a rant!
Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote