View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mark Did Great

Just got the call from Cleo. She said that the surgeon just came out and said he did great. The surgery went very well. Cleo had not been able to go in to see him yet as they are getting him awake and talking. They thought he could go home at 3pm ( mst ) He is going to be in a lot of surgical pain, so he has to wait a couple of days to actually use the stimulator. The best news is that the surgery went very well, as we all know, it was a serious surgery when you start messing with the spinal cord.
I would imagine that he will be on the phone and writing to all of us by tomorrow. He needs to rest the rest of the day as he will be sore from just the surgery.
Cleo said he will call me as soon as he is up to it, so I will pass on the wonderful news to all of you. Thank you all for all your prayers for Mark. Prayers do work and certainly did for Mark.
Won't it be exciting when we hear from him and know that his pain is so much better?
Thank you our heavenly Father for taking such good care of our loved one, Mark and his family.
Will be writing soon
ASAP
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-29-2010), Mark56 (07-03-2010), Rrae (07-13-2010)