View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Desertflower!

Hey honey!

What fabulous news! It gives ALL of us hope! It really helps to remember how bad off we were b/4 and compare it to now.........helps us all feel better!

I simply do not believe anyone that says remission is unattainable - seen it happen too many times, so don't let anyone tell you something different!

Thank you for sharing that great news.......know that I am always thinking about all praying for all of you!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFlower View Post
Leave it to Erin to give us all a bit of happiness.

My good new is this...maybe I am going into remission or maybe I am just having some good days. For two weeks now I have had to cut down on my Mestinon due to overdose feelings (cramps and twitching in my muscles)...and I continuously am feeling better, althought the MG is far from being gone.

Yesterday I went out with my kids harvesting Saguaro fruits, one of my favorite things to do. Couldn't go last year because there was no way I could balance walking in the desert, I could barely walk on a smooth surface without falling over...but yesterday I was fine and was even able to use the 10 ft stick to pull the fruit out of the cactus. Last year I could barely pick up small things or brush my hair let alone reach my arms above my head with a 10 ft pole. Hooray! I hope it lasts and even if it doesn't I am so happy to be able to go out and do something fun with my kids.

I noticed yesterday that I am actually sitting straight in my chair and standing up tall - this may sound silly, but I have been slouching and not able to stand up straight for over a year now - this last week has been great (the week before, when I started needing less Mestinon, I was not good because I was in extreme pain from the muscle cramps, I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room it was so bad).

Thank you Erin! I look forward to reading more good news from everyone, and I hope everyone experiences a few good days with their MG.