View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I honestly don't know? Are you talking about 'tarsal tunnel realse"? ...

IF so, web up under this boards 'search feature' tarsal tunnel... and see what's worked or not? Be sure to get the 'odds' of successful surgery from the doc?
I'd much rather go thru first? Extensive GOOD PT! [Tho that can be an oxymoron these days?] Less invasion? Better options for recovery...that's my motto these days.

I know too many folks who've had carpal and gotten surgeries... which werent' essentiallly? Successful. I would DO the PT and whole analysis route first until it ends? Before I'd even consider surgeries! They often seem to make stuff soo much worse. I am normarlly a 'DIVE IN' to the swamp kind of person? But this stuff can and does get squirrelley! Just one humble PN sufferer to anothoer? I don't LIKE MY PAIN? I've learned to LIVE with it. And I research the heck outta any alternatives to the pentultimate! [Essentiallly page 15 on Google?] And all other venues it mite lead me. Go cautiously and carefully into this territory, please! Just the s/e's of surgeries can be a bugaboo! While I am against it all? I can see where and when doing surgeries can and does help. I just hope that there's no additional damages on top of the existing ones. That is the part I'd fear most and worst!
's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote