View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:33 PM
visitor

15 yr Member
visitor

15 yr Member

Tooth 3 and 4 are root canaled but have been for years with no change on the x-ray. The ENT only saw a problem in my nose, a pocket of air that I can have surgery on, but elective. It's very common. He could find no reason for the tooth pain. I was hoping that between him and a neurologist, they'd come to some conclusion. I had tooth 11 removed over a year ago and when I flare my nostrils, it hurts right next to my nose. This is on the left side. I would like an implant but I can't see putting a screw in a place that already hurts. So, as you can see, my whole mouth is a mess. Have a flipper but can't speak, eat with it so never wore it (I did try). I am more concerned right now with the fate of 31 though and thanks for the sealant answer. I do clench and wake up with the three top teeth sore. I sometimes wish they could just pull 3 and 4...in which case would it even pay to keep 31? It would have nothing opposing it so what would be the point? I am just mentally drained from all of this worry and even though 3 and 4 might be ok now, I'd rather get them out now than later when I'm old (and worry about one of them abscessing). I do have a root canal for 46 years that has been fine and my best friend has had one for 52 years, another friend for 50 years with no problems. So my oral surgeon says leave them alone...but I worry.
sandy60 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote