View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another day another problem.

As most of you know me around here I am a 28 year old female with RSD of the left leg and foot. During one of my SCS implant surgerys they positioned my neck and it was causing headaches. So know not only the headaches I was having pain in my neck and arm along with numbness on my right side. When going to the ER they diagnosed it as a pinched nerve in the neck. They did no exrays. As I could not get my pain doc to take a look at it, I decided to see the chiropractor and they did exrays. Not only the swelling in my neck has a nerve pinched but they saw on it that I have degenerative disk disease in my cervical spine. She said it was very rare in someone my age unless they had had a serious injury to my neck. I am so down right now it seems that everything that is hurting me there is no true cure only managing the symptoms. I have not had any kind of injury except for when they positioned my head during surgery and it caused them headaches. My pain doctors nurses just kept blowing me off but they finally talked to the doctor and scheduled an MRI on the 6th. Them crazy peeps forgot I have a SCS so I had to call them back and so now they have changed it to a CT scan with dye. I just don't know how much more I can handle and why is my body falling apart. Any body with the experience of degenerative disc that can give me insight on what this is going to be like in terms of the long run. Thanks good or bad I just don't know much about it and would like to hear others experience.
Thanks, Angela
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote