View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 05:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Laurie,
I'm so sorry to hear of all you are going through, I don't really have any answers for you but wanted you to know that your being heard and so not alone in what your going through..
I fell at work back in June of 1999 and my life has never been the same and never will I am permanently disabled, I was treated for a strain/sprain, what a joke, they just believed that a fall couldn't disable me.
I have not had the surgeries that you have but I have been through more procedures and injections and more Dr's then I can count.
I was never on a computer before this happened and since it is the only social life I have.
I now have 8 grand-kids and they all know me as the grandma that always hurts..So much for me just want you to know your not alone.
Myself I would advice you to start looking in to finding Dr's that specialize only in the spine and most importantly find you a good pain management Dr that first off will get your pain under control so that you can get on with what you have to do to get a full diagnosis and some quality of life.
I wish you the very best and please post and let us know how your doing.
Gentle Hugs,
Linda
LindaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote