View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hockey, sorry to hijack this thread?

But, it's the talking to you 'Louder' as if you can't hear or comprehend that's a killer for me!
I appreciate your delemma Hockey, I wish I knew more about Canada Law [am I correct here?] to help you. If in the US, I could find you boodles of web sites that mite be useful, but in Canada? Well, different country, different set of rules.
IN the US there are two ways to go, go cheap and not expect a lot? or find a big firm who does some 'pro-bono' work [albiet not cheap] but expert. Sometimes the threat of a BIG FISH LAWYER doing the job can save you money in the long term. Essentially getting you a better deal benefits wise and also settlement wise. But, it's a two-edged sword that YOU have to deal with going into things. I know how much legal stuff can and does invade lives going thru the 'processes'. It can be nasty and worse yet. But, at the same time, you've gotta stand up for your rights. And how your injuries are going to impact you 3-5-10 years down the road. Short term hell for long term adequate? I dunno, only you can judge. After what you've been thru? Most folks just want it OVER! I don't blame you, but...don't become bitter with the what-if's later, please. You have too good a heart to get that way. 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote