Thread: Venting!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Hannah, Thanks for your reply and everyone else who jumped in to help. I was taking 90 mg of Cymbalta everyday until WC decided that it was not going to pay for it. I recently had a hearing where it was ruled in my favor to approve this medication, but when I was at the pharmacy today, it did not go through. I am not able to take Nuerontin due to extreme side effects. Finding another doctor is really not an option. I live in a very rural area and I have only found two. The first one did not work out, and I like this doctor but his hands are tied due to this being a WC case. Everything that he has wanted to do has resulted in very long delays and hearings. The WC system in Ohio is set up to the benefit of the employer and my company is self-insured so that adds even more complexity. I think that my doctor may have prescribed the Percocet simply because he knew that this was a drug that had previously been covered and I am leaving to spend time with my daughter. I do take a cocktail of various drugs--don't want to go into detail here because I would be easy to find in this small community. I am hopeful that the warm S.carolina weather and the peacefulness of the beach will be beneficial. Thanks to all and I hope everyone is having a great evening, Lisa
Lisa in Ohio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (06-30-2010), RUReady (07-01-2010)