View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:20 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

It's different for almost everyone. Some of you sound like you are in the MSLITE faze of RRMS and some of sound as though you may be moving on to the SPMS stage.

I had MSLITE for years...thru my 30s and 40s, then the **** hit the fan at 52. Alot of STRESSSSS going on in my life, at that time and from there I had one exacerbation after another.

Avonex didn't stop them an neither did Copaxone,so I moved on to SPMS and here I am. The 1st sign I had that SPMS was upon me, was, that my symptoms seemed to stay and get a bit worse and even tho some symptoms improved, they wern't going away anymore.

I was hoping that the DMDs would slow or stop that progression, but, in most cases, that wasn't to be. I find that LDN helps my symptoms not to worsen and some even improved.

So, Debbie, yes your RR symptoms can worsen and stay and graduate to SP. I hope you find something, as I have, to slow that down.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-01-2010), Debbie D (07-01-2010), jprinz99 (07-03-2010), Kitty (07-01-2010), Lady (07-02-2010)