View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Stressedout,
You poor baby. My heart is so filled with love for you and my eyes are filled with tears too. You have had such a horrible time and I feel so badly. You lost so much. Just the dogs alone would have put me in a white padded room. And all this with RSD. I agree you need a big break. All I can say (which seems stupid to me) is that it will get better. Be very thankful that none of you were in the house when it went on fire say during the night. Things could have been so much worse. A friend of my brother's (who also lives in NJ) had a house fire two summers ago and it was caused from a new dishwasher that caught on fire. That is so scary your coffee machine went on fire...and wasn't even on!!! That is even scarier because everyone has appliances that are not turned on in our homes. Wow, I will keep you in my prayers and maybe that will help you get some peace of mind.

I have had bad and I mean real bad years like you and you wonder why? Why does God allow it to happen to only certain people (and most likely not the bad people we see on the news each night)?? I have only come to the conclusion that God allows these things to happen so we will learn from our trials how to go through life. In reality it is the devil that does these horrible things to us. He wants us all to faulter and hate God and turn against Him. If you keep the faith in God and keep plugging away...only one day at a time and don't worry about the future you will be fine. Think of this as a learning lesson and stay focused and positive and then your kids will learn new coping ways too. It will teach them that no matter what happens you will always be together and love them and you will all get through the hard times. In my life I have learned to pray alot and laugh out loud at least once per day in order to keep me balanced. Otherwise, I fall apart. PLEASE take care of yourself and let me know how you are doing. You are an amazing person to be able to go through all of this AND with RSD. You do need a break.
Take care of you first and then you can take care of others.
Bless You,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote