View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Zakria,

It not a good idea to wait on removing this painful tooth on the right side. The infection will eventually spread.... more problems than you have right now.

I can understand your concerns and think you deserve some type of reason why you are in so much pain from the other extraction. Please try and see if you can get some help from a dentsit in the IAOMT organization. They treat people more holistically, meaning they don't dismiss a patients symptoms, like many conventional dentists do. Please don't wait too long.

Bryanna
Bryanna, I really agree with your opinions and think you give great advice. I am in a similar situation. I had a tooth pulled on the left side of my mouth which caused some problems. Now I have a tooth that's causing problems on the other side (the exact same tooth on the opposite side). My choices are getting an apioectomy or extracting the tooth. At this point, I'm leaning towards the extraction. I think getting an apico will only probably buy me some time. Would you agree that pulling it and putting the money towards an implant is a good option?
Illana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote