View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I am thankful for my husband of 42 yrs who still helps me daily without complaint.

I am thankful each day for my son who is turning out well and who is happy with his life. (we do not have a large extended family, so that is not going to be on this list).

I am thankful to have a roof over my head and car to get around in still.

I am thankful my PN is manageable and not progressing, and that I can walk around still (if not great enough to do formal exercise anymore). I am thankful the d-ribose is kicking in and giving me more energy and better sleeping.

I am grateful that my cats are still alive, although my oldest girl is failing now, and will have to be put down, when she gets much worse.

I am grateful to be able to do the things I love still, if only in lesser amounts. I am very grateful to be physically independent for basic needs...and if I lose that it will be very hard for me to adjust! When you get to be my age, you can be thankful to just be able to do bathroom things alone! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote