View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 08:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Thanks. Alan is going to the gym 3 or more times a week. He has taken up yoga. Except for the PN, he is doing great.

He is lean, mean and a fight machine.

He is going for a spinal tap on tuesday. His neurologist has run every blood test known to man, and this is the big one. He has never had one and the doc who will do it said to me "we find out lots of goodies from spinal taps".

So who knows what happens after this.

He does yoga. He bends like a pretzel and I look like quazimodo because of my sciatica.

be well

Melody

Mel, you know i am a magnet nut but anyway have you tried magnets on your spine to help your sciatica ?
I have recently been helping my brother that was in a real bad way with lower back pain problems causing sciatica, severe pain & pins and needles down one leg, as he walked, he dragged the his bad leg behind him.
Its only been 2 weeks that i have been helping him and now his walking normaly and out of pain, he said couldn't believe the benefit he got out of them, within the first 2 days, he got so much relief from the pain and the pins and needles were nearly all gone.
When he first come to me, you couldn't handle me even lightly press his leg, and this bloke is a real tough guy, believe me.

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote