View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Wish We have not met on the forums but we are now
I have a funny feeling Allfemom might be glad to see you
people being mean and hurting others isnt something that happens around this room but in real life it happens all the time. and yup the best thing to do is learn to just let it go fully and totally for real, if ya dont you carry a monkey on your back and that person has control in a way over you and your feelings and actions. I like to believe in Karma and mostly practice ,,believe ... trust in the fact that God is the judge and not me so let the negative go and do good to someone else that needs it or at least some one who hasnt been nasty to me before. stuff like that kinda makes thing a bit more bearable to live day to day.
I can not explain or understand the unbalance in each of our lives and the challenges or the absence of challenges , difficulties in everyone lives.
Have to give that one to the higher power and do the best I can with what I have at any given time. .. and to help others .

I am dealing with my long time best pal who told me shes terminal and she has a boy with sever downs syndrome... I have a kid going to duke and I am not terminal.... its not the best feelings ... not at all i cry all the time it is so not fair and why her and not me? why not the mean girl who was such a jerk in high school then I feel bad cus I wished something bad on someone else.but not really a wish it was just a wonder why kinda thing. it really sucks .
anyways just wanted to reply and meet you... not really want to get all about me here but ened up kinda venting beside ya sorry.
Wish you seem pretty tough and a fighter so that is one good thing to use in your favor..and so is this place and all of us .
I hope you keep sharing here . I like getting to know you.
PEACE
BMW...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-02-2010), Alffe (07-02-2010), barbo (07-02-2010), DejaVu (07-06-2010), DMACK (07-03-2010), tamiloo (07-02-2010), thelonely1 (07-01-2010), wishnomore (07-01-2010), Wren (07-01-2010)