View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks teresakoch so much of your patience to answereing me

I wrote wednesday quite long post and it disappeared....grrrr I was too tired to start again.
Now we have a little bit cooler day so I have enough strenght to start again.

Yes, it was interresting to find that amitriptyline have that kind of effect. I dont have pain anymore and I sleep quite well and not too much, because my hypothyroid is in balance with medication. Yesterday I asked farmaseut about this and she find "amitriptyline might be harmful to those patients who are sensitive to anticholinergig function" or something like that with my terrible english

I bought two more gelebags and it has been helpful to use those to cool my self. It helps me to recover faster and if I doing that before bedtime, I can walk and do thinks easier, because nights are starting to be quite warm.
I have to rest every second day if I have done little bit too much for me and if I dont next day I cant do so much and recovery time increase.
So you are right, I must conserve energy more. It is hart ,because I have used to walk everywhere (no car, because here is everything near) and before I loved warm weather. I have to learn.
NordicGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote