View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Verizon Wi-Fi Questions

First of all Hidey HOOOOO!!!! I am new to NeuroTalk as of this morning.

I was doing an internet search on Wi-Fi, and it brought me here...
I am almost finished with training for Medical Transcription, and my oldest son just graduated from High School. My husband and I have always wanted to travel with our RV after the kids go on to College. I am really needing to find a truly easy to use and reliable High Speed Wireless Internet option. Yes cost is a factor in my choices and I do not know all the places we will go to.
Another thing to mention is that as a transcriptionist I would be getting audio files then send the finished reports to the hospitals or companies that I contract with.

Can you help me to learn what I truly need, and how to go about getting it?

I have chosen Med. Transcription as a vocation now, because I was diagnosed with MS May 18, 1996 (after my youngest daughter was born). I have a college degree in Business, and I have not used it, but decided to become a daycare provider approximately 20 years ago. I am now unable to fully perform what is required for the daycare, and since I love typing, I thought this the best choice. Now, I was told by the college, that it is a career that I can do from anywhere in the country as long as I have internet access.

Soooo what do you think?

Thanks in Advance!
stamp2grin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (07-02-2010), Jomar (07-02-2010)