View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Take #2!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am so sorry with all you have faced and continue to. I wish I had the words to comfort you but you are in my thoughts and I do hope things look up. I can understand living in the unknown and up in the air is very hard. I hope you can put plans in some way to get more settled soon. I know it is not going to take away everything you are dealing with but the extra support of a therapist may benefit you. I know when one experiences such tramatic things having support and someone to feel safe talking to can help.I also know they have support groups for pet loss. I encouraged my mom to go but she did not but just another thought As for your pain for me night time is very hard as well. I know it is hard to know what helps the pain and what hurts sometimes. I hope things get better soon.
Dear Stressed....

Just last night I had the longest post intended for you and guess what..it vanished..but I will try to reconstruct my thoughts and send it on..I am so so so sorry for your loss of your beautiful pets..Our pets always mean the very most to us and we love them unconditionally..That is itself is enough to send us realing down the sad path..Along with loosing your home , jobs and RSD, which we all know what that is about!! Bless you my friend, as I want to say..When I was first ill with my RSD, I wanted to place blame somewhere...it needed to be that way as to get the burden of living with it off my shoulders, somehow that made sense at the time...it was so important to me to pin someone for it...Later, I realized that God nor anyone else out there would do such a bad thing to me/us..not intentionally anyway! But my point is we have been appointed the recipients of this cuz we are strong..it has to be ..and each night we lay our heads down always wondering if tomorrow will be better..We ALWAYS..rise to the next day, ready with the gloves up..Why?? For the next kiss or the I love you from our family and friends..or the glimpse that things will get better..When the whole time..we have the answers..it is just the willing eye that sees it.. its us..it is what we are made of and it is the support we have close and afar..We have been trained to take things in small doses and to not look for or expect more...So please stressedout, Try to hold it together and stay hopeful..as tomorrow is another day..god willing, be a fresh start for us to begin again and take those small strides.... life really is not fair but it is worth living..in the mean time, hold those you love close to you..find the positives in your life...and allow us here to comfort and share with you, both good and bad as we care emensley and won't see you fall short...

Much love! Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lisa in Ohio (07-02-2010)