View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 04:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Abdominal/pelvic RSD

Hello

I have been suffering for 5 years trying to find out what is wrong with me!!!
I had gallbladder surgery and instantly had burning pain and swelling and more swelling. can any one relate to my situation? then a plastic surgeon had an idea 3 years ago and said lets cut off all the swelling so they cut me hip to hip cut off 25lbs and i went code blue and they brought me back. so many things went wrong with my health right after that surgery and the swelling came back more than double. i have about 75lbs of swelling on the right side of my abdomen. pain mgt and laying in bed is almost all i do. i work from home so i have something to keep my mind busy.

i called my rheumatalogist the other day to see if he thought i had RSD but he said it happens on limbs...then i said no i have read other data that says it can happen on your abdomen. i have had 3 surgeries on my abdomen...the first one was a C-sec that started fibromyalgia. because of all the swelling i have herniated discs in my lower back, so when i stand up, all the pressure of the fluid and pain in my back, i have to walk bent over and lean on a walker with wheels. im only 47 and want so much more out of life.

Can anyone please make suggestions. I took ketermine orally several years ago but it didnt help, just made me goofy.

Please help me if you can. Im having a bad flare up today so i apologize for being extra whiney.
Lori

so much pain, i would be dead without my families support.
lorigood243 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote