View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa in Ohio View Post
Hi Lori, Look for Loretta's posts. She has internal RSD in the pelvic area and she might be able to be some help. You are certainly not whinny, you are just in pain. Welcome to this great bunch of people who are more than willing to help you through this journey. Lisa
Dear Lori~

I am terribly sorry for your situation and aweful pain..Lori, I have RSD in my pevis, left side..among other areas..(limbs, rt.jaw and some internal)..It all began in my rt, leg following knee surgery in 07. I can first tell you that it does exist in areas other than limbs...I was given my Diagnosis not only by my PM but also Dr. S in Philly..... My friend..the pelvis pain is very exact..As I sit I have as to becareful not to sit on that side of my butt...if I do.. the pain is hot and is so sharp it sends my head realing backwards with an instant scream from the pain..Then I can feel the heat right thru my pants...it is always a sore sensitive area with a small rough spot on my outer skin...I am sorry that you suffer this..As all of us know here, RSD is a nasty animal...Please, read and read more to educate yourself..It is wonderful to have you with us and please allow us to help you with any questions or concerns...Remember, do not use cold on your affected areas..that will make it worse! Lets us know how you are doing....

hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote