View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hey Kate!

Hey sweetheart!

I am so glad to hear you are HOME - I know there is nobetter feeling in the world

DO you happen to have a copy of the article with you in it? I would love to see it! We have 2 celebs in our midst - you and Simon......lol! IT is AWESOME that you were able to spread awareness about our little known disease!

I was just released from the hosp myself.......stupid hole in my leg just won't close up but I've got a GREAT foot guy who is taking care of me.

What have you been up to other than that?

Love.
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hey Erin, what a great idea THANKYOU

I had a wonderful day yesterday, after 3 very bad weeks of in and out of hospital 3 times, and loosing about 6kilos in weight, it was nice to have a great day.

I went to a luncheon at the Neurological Council of Western Australia. It was a day to meet the whole gang, from Perth Bunbury and Albany, and hear what the future holds. I have had them looking after me for a couple of years, and they are an invaluable group to help out all people with neuro problems.

I was interviewed by the local paper as part of the story. But the best thing was offered to help out in any way I could, they were so happy that I did and will get in touch with me soon to start working out how I can help out.
Iam just sooooo excited to be able to maybe help people out who were once like me...

Don't think I have been this happy for a while :-)