View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hey Pat!

tHi sweetheart! What a great story! I know how much I love my "children" - 5 dogs. And what a wonderful thin g that you rescued her from the shelter - that is my plan from here on out.

I just found a breed that I think is adorable and may start looking around for one, but worry about how some of my older dogs will feel.

Did I tell you that Lilli is coming in soon? I am so excited!
We are going to do the whole girlie girl thing and just have a blast! I'm worried that she'll flip when she sees me - I've gotten so big.......

Can't wait to hear from you!
Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
Leave it to you Erin to come up with this great idea! Okay, I've got a pet one.

I have a 16 year old kitty I rescued from our local animal shelter when she was only 8 weeks old. She's always been very healthy, but due to her age she had developed some 'geriatric symptoms' as the vet calls it. One of them is she's not able to digest her food as well as she use to (I can relate to that), so her vet put her on a bland prescription diet and she was not a happy camper. Well, she didn't have any problem what so ever digesting my half a chicken sandwich she swiped off the kitchen table Monday afternoon! I think she was making a point. The vet said she can go back on her regular Science Diet can chicken for Mature Adults...smart cat!

Hugs,
Pat